Pre-order for delivery Thursday, Friday or Saturday (limited amounts each day)
Please message us on Facebook to see Availability on that Day
Your Make & Bake at Home Garlic Sourdough Balls kit includes:
1 x Fresh Sourdough Ball
1 x Homemade Garlic Butter
1 x Rose Harissa Pesto
Enough Flour to Create your Garlic Sourdough Balls in your style
Don't forget to add Mozzarella from our Toppings menu
**Limited Daily Orders**
**Pre-Order Guaranteed for Next Day Delivery**
Our Sourdough balls are made from an original Neapolitan recipe which allows greater elasticity of the dough, promoting a superior final flavour. They are made using only the finest ingredients, with no artificial preservatives, flavours or GM materials.
HOW TO COOK
Remove from the fridge approximately 30-45 minutes before use and bring to room temperature, allowing the Dough balls to Prove a Little More. The traditional method of hand stretching produces the best results, but a rolling pin can be used until the required size and thickness is achieved.
- Pre-Heat (20 mins) the oven and baking tray to 240/fan 240C /gas 8 (or as hot as it will go) and preheat frying pan also
- Roll out the dough: If the dough has risen too much give it a quick knead on a lightly floured surface (try not to to use excessive amounts of flour), stretch out the dough into a large round, approx. 10" across. Then separate the dough into approx. 8 balls & roll in our hands until nice round. Place the Balls onto a pizza pan and let the bottom get nice and crispy.
- Then, once browned underneath, smooth some of the garlic butter over them. If you're doing Cheeey Garlic Balls, then scatter with the Mozzarella & Cheddar Cheese.
- Put the dough balls in the oven and bake for 6-8 mins or until crisp,
- Take a picture for Instagram and Facebook. We hope you enjoy and have lots of fun! Please share you creations with us on our Facebook and Instagram page.