Pre-order for delivery Thursday, Friday or Saturday (limited amounts each day)Please message us on Facebook to see Availability on that Day
Your Make & Bake at Home Pizza Kit includes:
2 x Fresh Sourdough Balls
1 x Secret Famous Homemade Tomato Sauce
2 x Mozzarella & Cheddar Cheese
Enough Flour to Create your Pizza in your style
Our Sourdough balls are made from an original Neapolitan recipe which allows greater elasticity of the dough, promoting a superior final flavour. They are made using only the finest ingredients, with no artificial preservatives, flavours or GM materials.
HOW TO COOK
Remove from the fridge approximately 30-45 minutes before use and bring to room temperature, allowing the Dough balls to Prove a Little More. The traditional method of hand stretching produces the best results, but a rolling pin can be used until the required size and thickness is achieved.
- Pre-Heat (20 mins) the oven and baking tray to 240/fan 240C /gas 8 (or as hot as it will go) and preheat frying pan also
- Roll out the dough: If the dough has risen too much give it a quick knead on a lightly floured surface (try not to to use excessive amounts of flour), stretch out the dough into large rounds, approx. 10" across. Stretch using your hands (see video attached, recommended) or use a rolling pin. Lift the Pizzas onto a frying pan and let the bottom get nice and crispy.
- Then, once browned underneath, smooth the tub of sauce over the base with the back of a spoon. Scatter with the Mozzarella & Cheddar Cheese and add any toppings you desire that you have.
- Put the pizza on top of the preheated baking tray (or Pizza Stone) in the oven. Bake for 8-10 mins or until crisp. You can use the grill also, but watch as it may burn if left under too long.
- Take a picture for Instagram and Facebook. We hope you enjoy and have lots of fun! Please share you creations with us on our Facebook and Instagram page.
Please watch before rolling the dough:
Remember to place cooked toppings on first and raw topping last to ensure it is perfectly cooked. Cooking times and temperatures will vary depending on the method & type of oven but cook until the cheese topping is golden brown. For food safety, a core temperature of 75˚C or above must be achieved for a minimum of 30 seconds.
PIZZA DOUGH: WHEAT flour, Water, Rapeseed Oil, Yeast, Salt, Deactivated sourdough water, RYE flour.
TOMATO SAUCE: Tomato's, Herbs, Salt & Pepper.
MOZZARELLA: MILK, Anti-caking agent.
Allergens shown in BOLD
Nutrient info for our Sourdough: Coeliac - NO
Lactose intolerant - YES
Vegan - YES
Vegetarian - YES
BEST USED WITHIN 3 DAYS. Keep Refrigerated.