Pre-order for Friday or Saturday delivery (limited amounts each day)
Please message us on Facebook to see Availability on that Day
Your Make & Bake at Home Pizza Kit includes:
1 x Fresh Sourdough Balls
1 x Secret Famous Homemade Tomato Sauce
1 x VEGAN (Sheese) Mozzarella Cheese
Enough Flour to Create your Pizza in your styleOur Sourdough balls are made from an original Neapolitan recipe which allows greater elasticity of the dough, promoting a superior final flavour. They are made using only the finest ingredients, with no artificial preservatives, flavours or GM materials.
HOW TO COOK
Remove from the fridge 30/45 Mins before use and bring to room temperature, allowing the Dough balls to Prove a Little More. The traditional method of hand stretching produces the best results but a rolling pin can be used until the required size and thickness is achieved.
- Pre-Heat (20mins)the oven and baking tray to 240/fan 240C /gas 8. (0r As hot as it will go),preheat frying pan also
- Roll out the dough: If the dough has risen too much give it a quick knead, On a lightly floured surface (try not to to use excessive amounts of flour), stretch out the dough into large rounds, approx 10" across, stretch using hands (see video attached, recommended), or you can use a rolling pin. Lift the pizzas onto a frying pan and let the bottom get nice and crispy , then when browned underneath,
- Smooth the tub of sauce over base with the back of a spoon. Scatter with mozzarella cheese and add on any toppings you desire from the home.
- Put the pizza on top of the preheated baking tray(stone) in the oven. Bake for 8-10 mins or until crisp, You can use the grill all so but watch as it may burn if left under to long.
- Take picture for instagram and Facebook We hope you enjoy and have lots of fun! Please share you creations with us on Facebook and instagram
Please watch before rolling the dough
Remember to place cooked toppings on first and raw topping last to ensure it is perfectly cooked. Cooking times and temperatures will vary depending on the method & type of oven but cook until the cheese topping is golden brown. For food safety, a core temperature of 75˚C or above must be achieved for a minimum of 30 seconds.
PIZZA DOUGH: WHEAT flour, Water, Rapeseed Oil, Yeast, Salt, Deactivated sourdough water, RYE flour.
TOMATO SAUCE: Tomato's, Herbs, Salt & Pepper.
VEGAN MOZZARELLA: Water, Coconut Oil, Modified Potato Starch, Gluten-Free OAT Fibre, Maize Starch, Salt.
Allergens shown in BOLD
Nutrient info for Our Sourdough : Coeliac - NO
Lactose intolerant - YES
Vegan - YES
Vegetarian - YES
BEST USED WITHIN 3 DAYS. Keep Refrigerated.